- Gourmet honey: exclusive and beautiful gift box. Three jars of pure bee honey of 11.28oz (320 g) each (thousand flowers, orange blossom and eucalyptus).
- Purity: Our pure honey from bees is totally raw, collected directly from the hives and brought to your home with all its properties. A completely natural product, with proven quality.
- Commitment: At Tesela Natura they never mix honey, pure bee honey and natural bee pollen, they go from the hive to the table, without industrial processes and without intermediaries.
- Unique Gift: Exclusive gift basket with a careful design ideal for gifting. The gourmet basket by Tesela Natura is an ideal choice for Christmas baskets, corporate gifts, weddings, Mother's Day or Thank you gifts.
- What is honey?
A food scientist would tell you honey is 82% sugar — mainly fructose, glucose, sucrose and others. 17% of honey is water, and the remaining 1% is enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
On the other hand, a bee expert would tell you that honey is a thick substance produced by bees using flower’s sweet nectar through a unique enzymatic process. Learn more about honey
- Where does honey come from?
Honey is produced by honey bees. Three types of bees constitute a beehive: a queen bee, male drone bees and worker bees. Worker bees collect nectar from flowers and convert the nectar to honey to be stored in wax honeycombs inside the beehive.
- What is raw honey?
“Raw Honey” means honey as it exists in the beehive or as obtained by extraction, settling, or straining; and that has not been heated above 118 degrees Fahrenheit during production or storage; or pasteurized.
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
Orders usually take less than 24 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy