Serves 6 people | 15 min
- 2 lb ripe tomato, chopped.
- 1 Green pepper, peeled and chopped.
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped.
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Bread torn into small pieces.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of sherry vinegar
Cut into pieces all the vegetables and add the into a food processor with the Extra virgin olive oil, cold water and sherry vinegar. Blend until smooth.
Strain into a bowl and pressing to extract all the juice. You can use a conical strainer to get a smoother gazpacho. Add salt to taste to adjust levels.
Keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hour. You can also keep it overnight, but a paper film is needed in order to preserve nutrients.
Serve in small bowls and add breadcrumbs and small pieces of the vegetables on top.