Truffle instantly elevates simple dishes and turns them into divine dishes like this Saffron breaded shrimps with Black Mayo, a both delicious and simple appetizer that will instantly be a favorite at your next gathering of family and friends.
- 20 Argentinian shrimps (L1 size)
- 10.5 oz (300g) milk bread
- 1/2 tsp (2g) saffron pistils
- 6 tbsp (90g) Black Truffle Vegan Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper just enough
- Put the milk bread into the mixer and at the same time boil the saffron pistils in 3 1/2 tbsp (50 cc) of water.
- Once the pistils release the typical saffron color, add the bread and blend.
- Put the Argentinian shrimps into the breading and then in the oven, previously heated.
- Cook for about 4 minutes at 428 F (220 C).
- Add the Black Truffle Vegan Mayonnaise to the shrimps.