Prepare the most sumptuous Italian risotto ever. These Risotto Variety Pack by Borgo de’ Medici are grown, harvested, processed and are packed right in the heart of Florence, Italy. Expect that each pack will showcase nothing but the authentic taste and creamy texture of the Italian risotto you’ve come to know and love.
Each bag is prepared using traditional risotto harvesting processes passed down from generation to generation. Borgo de’ Medici has been passionate about offering their customers a completely natural experience so expect that each bag of this Italian risotto does not have any trace of chemicals or preservatives. The risotto bags are handcrafted to perfection and include very little help from industrial equipment, creating an authentic experience that have made the brand known for their products.
- 3 Tastings: Organic Porcini Mushroom, Black Truffle and Saffron Risotto
- Cooking time: 15min
- Gluten Free
- 2/3 servings per bag
- Net wt: 7.7 oz (220g) per bag
- Made in Italy
- Pour risorro mix in a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir constantly until brown (1 minute).
- Add half a cup of water or white wine and let evaporate.
- Gradually add 3 cups of hot water and stir until fully absorved (15 minutes).
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a pat of butter and stire well (1 minute).
- Then grate some parmigiano reggiano cheese and serve.
Orders usually take less than 24 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details