Curated in this tradition-rich gift box are tapas bar favorites, Iberian Peninsula seafood, and spreads prepared using cooking methods from hundreds of years ago.
Take your tastebuds into a journey across Spain’s diverse geographical regions through local food put together by different ethnic and cultural groups of the country.
What's in the package
- Artisan Sardines in Olive Oil: Traditionally cooked to bring out the rich and distinct award-winning flavor.
- Piquillo Peppers stuffed with Cod: Smoky-sweet piquillo peppers grown and handpicked in the Navarra region.
- Spanish Cheese Torta de Casar Mousse Spread: Rich, sour, and slightly nutty are the distinct flavors of this popular cheese made with sheep’s milk from Extremadura, Spain.
- Whole Confitted Piquillo Peppers: Lodosa piquillo peppers roasted over embers to bring out the sweet, slightly spicy flavor.
- Cockles in Brine: Spanish classic canned seafood perfect for the so-called "aperitivo".
- Baby Eel Surimi with Garlic: Mild, tender baby eels carefully prepared in olive oil perfect with bread.
- Black olive tapenade: Savor a truly unique flavor from Spain with this Black olive tapenade by Ferrer. Ideal to spread on toasts or for tapas.
- Traditional short breadsticks: Crisp, and deliciously made with Olive oil.
- Cherry peppers stuffed with cheese: The sweetness of the pepper is well complemented by the creaminess of the cheese, making it an amazing starter or addition to any of your favorite dishes.
- Tapas cookbook: a hard-cover book to make delicious tapas and other Spanish plates to share.
- Includes 2 Metal Forks
Freshly packed and sealed in a Le Gourmet Central signature gift box perfect for any occasion.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value (and flavor!).
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy
- Qualifies for Free Shipping