Taste the bounty of the Galician sea with our collection of artisanal fish and seafood pâté creations. This gourmet set includes eight unique pâté flavors showcasing the incredible seafood found along the northwest Spanish coast.
- Delicacy set from Galicia
- Gluten-free product
- No additives or conservatives
- Size: 4.4 oz (125 g) per paté
- Product of Galicia, Spain
Note: This product complies with all federal labeling and food safety requirements. We happily eat this product at home ourselves, but California requires the following warning.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- Spicy Hake Roe Pate: Delicious hake roe and evoo pate with a spicy kick. The hake roe is chosen for its size and boiled in salt for the period required for cleaning and proper pate preparation. Our hake roe pate is a gourmet product that will amaze you with its intensity and flavor.
- Scallops Paté: seafood paté prepared out of scallops from Cambados, and an artisanal sauce from locally-sourced ingredients.
- Sardine Paté: deliciously made with selected sardine fillets that have been previously toasted. Then, they're mixed with a handmade with locally-sourced ingredients such as fried garlic cloves, tomatoes and a splash of vinegar to enhance its overall flavor.
- Mackerel Paté: made with selected mackerel fillets that have been previously toasted. Then, they're mixed with a handmade sauce made of fried garlic cloves, tomatoes and a splash of vinegar to elevate its flavor.
- Cod Paté with Candied Apple: a perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors that will not disappoint. We combine icelandic cod loins with a traditional sauce of olive oil, onion, olives, tomato, and parsley. We finish with a lovely touch of candied apple compote. A superb pate of the greatest quality.
- Crab Paté: Exquisite paté made with one of the seafood gems from Rias Gallegas, the crab. Also known as nécora, this gourmet seafood spread is made with crab meat, and has a rich and intense sea flavor.
- Mussels paté: Intense and rich in flavor, La Curiosa mussels paté is the perfect seafood spread for any seafood lover. Made with great content of authentic mussel from Galicia, and an exquisite Galician signature sauce made with the highest quality ingredients such as Extra virgin olive oil, onion, tomato, white wine and spices.
- Spider Crab Paté: delectable artisan paté made with a spider crab from the waters of Rias Gallegas. Also known as centollo, this gourmet delicacy of the sea is cleaned by hand, and not additives or conservatives are added within the process.
Spicy Hake Roe Pate: hake roe, olive oil, chili, paprika and salt.
Scallops Paté: scallops, tomato, onion, red pepper, olive oil, rice flour, white wine, spices and salt. Contains: seafood (scallops)
Sardine Paté: sardines, olive oil, tomato, vinegar, pepper and salt. Contains: sardines
Mackerel Paté: mackerel, olive oil, tomato, vinegar, pepper and salt.
Cod Paté with Candied Apple: Codfish, apple, olive oil, onion, olives, garlic, parsley and paprika. Contains: fish (codfish)
Crab Paté: crab, mussel, mayonnaise (olive oil, egg, vinegar, salt), egg, anchovy (anchovy, olive oil, salt).Contains Seafood
Mussels Paté: mussels from the Galician estuaries, tomato, onion, red pepper, olive oil, rice flour, white wine, spices and salt.
Spider crab paté: Spider crab, mussel, hake, mayonnaise (olive oil, egg, vinegar, salt), egg, anchovy (anchovy, olive oil, salt). Contains fish and seafood.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. Le Gourmet Central does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details