Tradition Prestige is a caviar extracted from the White Sturgeon, a native species of the Pacific Ocean found in the North American West coast, from Alaska to Southern California. It is one of the longest-living sturgeons, reaching up to one hundred years of age. They may grow to 800kg or 1760 Lbs. and can be as long as 6m or 19’. High in protein, this lean fish is particularly refined and so is its exquisite large roe. Varying between dark grey to black in color.
The taste of this caviar is perfectly balanced with round notes, combining delicate nuances of the sea with light, buttery flavors of pastry. This caviar attracts the most discerning palates from any age or culture. To truly appreciate its nature, enjoy it simply by itself or as part of an exciting tasting with other styles of caviar.
- Species: Pacific White sturgeon, Acipenser transmontanus
Origins of the species: North American West coast, from Alaska to Southern California
- Size of the fish: large, may grow to 800kg or 1760 lbs and can be as long as 6m or 19’
- Roe diameter: large, 2.8mm/3.2mm
- Color: dark grey to black
- Texture: compact and smooth, enhanced by its large roe
- Character: balanced and elegant
- Aromatic notes: strongly fruity with nutty and buttery notes, reminiscent of the most delicate nuances of the sea.
- Pairing : Brut (dry) or silky sparkling wine.
- Sizes from 1oz to 8.8oz
Images for illustrative purposes only.
This product is perishable and requires overnight shipping to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
Please note: We do not deliver perisables to PO Boxes.
Pre-ordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
- Overnight Shipping - US Only - Pre Order