Welcome autumn with our Fall flavors Savory Collection - a seasonal set featuring white asparagus, mushroom spread, piquillo peppers, artichoke hearts, organic chestnut pasta and more. This limited-edition set includes:
- White Asparagus - Experience the delicate flavor and tender texture of white asparagus straight from the field. These sustainably-grown spears are picked at their peak, steam-blanched, and canned within hours to lock in freshness. Enjoy the essence of fall in soups, sides, and more.
- Piquillo Peppers - Bright autumn tones come alive in these hand-picked piquillo peppers from Spain. Wood-fire roasted for caramelized, smoky edges that balance the peppers' sweet, tangy flesh. Use to add rich roasted flavor to stews, sandwiches, cheese boards and appetizers.
- Organic Chestnut Pasta - Give classic pasta comfort with an autumnal twist. This linguine is made using a blend of chestnut and organic wheat flours for a nutty, earthy flavor and texture. Pairs perfectly with cream sauces, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, and fall flavors.
- La Curiosa Small Sardines in olive oil with Padron Pepper: exquisite premium sardines from Rias Gallegas that have been traditionally fished, cleaned, and toasted.
- Mushrooms tapenade cream: Mushroom cream with a delicate taste, to be used with first and second courses, croutons and bruschetta. A product from Puglia, Italy.
- Roasted vegetables "Escalivada": This jar is filled with oven roasted onions, red piquillo peppers and eggplant, and garnished with olive oil. It can be served either hot or cold, and it's ideal to enjoy with toasted bread covered with rubbed tomato or aioli, or as a side of meat.
- Artichoke hearts from Navara: Get lost in the soft and tender texture of each artichoke heart, bringing an authentic nutty flavor to your stews, salads, or skewers.
With cool weather cuisine made easy, our Fall flavors Savory Collection allows you to capture the tastes of the season in every bite. Product of Italy and Spain.
- Award-winning food selection
- Makes a perfect gift set
- Artisanal products from Europe
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
This bundle qualifies for free ground shipping. Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy