Fresh, abundant, and brimming with flavors, the uncomplicated and down-to-earth Spanish cuisine has captivated the hearts of many and will continue to do so for years to come. Curated in this tradition-rich gift box are tapas bar favorites, Iberian Peninsula seafood, and spreads prepared using cooking methods from hundreds of years ago. Take your tastebuds into a journey across Spain’s diverse geographical regions through local food put together by different ethnic and cultural groups of the country.
What's in the package
- Cinco Jotas 100% Acorn-fed Shoulder ham: hand-carved iberico ham sourced from the shoulders of pigs raised free-range in Spain and fed an acord diet.
- Cinco Jotas Iberico de Bellota Pork Loin: Tasteful and delicate hand sliced acorn-fed pork loin.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Familiar Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A balanced, fruity oil with hints of banana, almond and light touches of ripe apple.
- Spanish Saffron Spice: Aromatic, intense taste commonly used for paella and rices.
- Extra Thick White Asparagus DOP Navarra: Hailing from the fertile lands of the Ebro River Valley, these thick spears are delicate and flavorful.
- Bonito del Norte Fillets in Castillo de Canena Oil: Delicate white tuna awarded as second Best at World Best Fish
- Roasted Piquillo Pepper Strips: Sweet and tangy Lodosa roasted piquillo peppers.
- Mini breadsticks with olive oil: Crisp, and deliciously made with Olive oil.
- Spanish Cheese Torta de Casar Mousse Spread: Rich, sour, and slightly nutty are the distinct flavors of this popular cheese made with sheep’s milk from Extremadura, Spain.
- Green Manzanilla Olives: Brine-cured and fermented, these salty-sour olives are popular for being simply delicious.
Freshly packed and sealed in a Le Gourmet Central signature gift box perfect for any occasion.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value (and flavor!).
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy
- Qualifies for Free Shipping