We've handpicked a curated selection of premium sweets from Europe. This fabulous gourmet sweet box comes with customer favorite delicacies from Europe. It's presented with a unique and stylish box, carefully packed to be delivered in perfect condition.
What's in the package
- French Rose Jelly: handmade jelly with subtle rose scent. Made using crystalized rose petals that have been carefully cooked in copper cauldrons until the right consistency is achieved.
- Truffle Acacia Honey: made with pure acacia honey to which pieces of dried summer truffle 'Tuber Aestivum Vitt have been added.
- Nina's Paris Marie Antoinette Tea: a delightful blend of the finest black ceylon tea sprinkled with rose petals and apples from the King's Kitchen Garden at Versailles.
- Red Poppy Flower Confit: a subtle and sweet delicacy. This confit is best paired with Crepes, tarts, and macarons.
- 100% Arabica Coffee Tin: This lovely red oval shaped tin holds a golden pouch of 100% Arabica coffee.
- Baratti & Milano Gianduja chocolate bar: smooth and creamy, with no crunchy hazelnuts.
- 32 French Sweet Specialty Box: This elegant cardboard gift box contains an assortment of four confectionery specialties, all individually wrapped, emblematic of the French tradition.
- Amaretti del Chiostro small red box: crisp, airy cookies with a distinctive bittersweet flavor. Perfect with espresso, dessert wine, and after-dinner liqueurs.
- 2 Metal Stainless Steel Spreaders: Especially designed for your gourmet taste.
Freshly packed and sealed in a Le Gourmet Central signature gift box perfect for any occasion.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value (and flavor!).
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
This item qualifies for free ground shipping. Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy