Giuseppe Giusti is since 1605 Italy's oldest balsamic vinegar producer.
- Award-winning Aged Balsamic
- Notes of mature fruit, licorice and black pepper.
- Size: 8.4 FL OZ (250ml).
- Product of Italy.
- What is special about balsamic vinegar?
Balsamic vinegar is a slightly sweet, dark, richly flavored vinegar used to enhance salad dressings, marinades, and sauces. It can be reduced to a glaze and drizzled over strawberries, stirred into a risotto, or tossed with Brussels sprouts or red onions to let its sugars caramelize in the oven.
- How to use balsamic vinegar?
- Paired with garlic and olive oil for a steak marinade.
- Dressing for a Caprese salad, or any type of salad.
- As an ingredient for a zesty barbecue sauce.
- Balsamic glaze goes perfectly drizzled onto vanilla ice cream or over roasted Brussels sprouts.
- What is the difference between balsamic vinegar and regular vinegar?
Balsamic vinegar is a flavorsome, aromatic vinegar that has a leaf grading system to discern their quality. Regular vinegar is more acidic and stronger in nature. Regular vinegar is also used for laboratory and cleaning purposes. Balsamic vinegar is used purely for cooking purposes.
Ingredients: Balsamic vinegar of Modena 98% (wine vinegar, cooked grape must). Acidity 6% Contains sulphites.
Orders usually take less than 24 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details