- 6 Medium potatoes of your choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary; minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil
- Truffle salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of truffle oil
- Parmesan to shave on top (optional or as much as makes you happy)
Preheat your oven to 400°F.
Roast the potatoes for 1 hour turning them around with a spatula every 15 minutes so they brown evenly on all sides.
Once roasted place the potatoes in a serving bowl and drizzle them with the truffle oil. Then give the potatoes a gentle toss to get the truffle oil all over.
At Le Gourmet Central, you can find all types of unique gourmet food including authentic Iberian cured ham from Spain, gourmet risottos and pasta from Italy, truffles specialties and so much more.
To find the best gourmet foods and gift baskets online, begin your search at legourmetcentral.com.