- 6 Medium potatoes of your choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary; minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil
- Truffle salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of truffle oil
- Parmesan to shave on top (optional or as much as makes you happy)
-Preheat your oven to 400°F.
-Roast the potatoes for 1 hour turning them around with a spatula every 15 minutes so they brown evenly on all sides.
-Once roasted place the potatoes in a serving bowl and drizzle them with the truffle oil. Then give the potatoes a gentle toss to get the truffle oil all over.