If you can’t make it to the bustling shops of the Rue Montorgueil, it’s ok. We make it simple to experience the same food selections that has given France the well-earned reputation for culinary excellence around the world. This gourmet gift box comes with customer favorite products, a great way to taste the most popular flavors of France. It's presented with a unique and stylish box, and is carefully packed to be delivered in perfect condition.
What's in the package
- Rougié Duck Foie Gras with Armagnac: smooth and luxurious flavor of the foie gras combined with the subtle yet captivating hint of armagnac.
- Royal Mustard from Meaux with Cognac by Pommery: Amazingly smooth and tasty, this French whole-grain mustard from Meaux offers a unique taste combination.
- Dozen Helix Escargots: fully cooked and ready to be enjoyed. Try them with an easy sauce made of shallot, minced garlic and dry white wine.
- Lavender flowers confit: This delicateLavender confit can be mixed with cream, yogurt, ice cream, or even paired with lamb or other meats.
- Raspberry with Herbs fruit spread from La Provence by Maison Francis Miot: This spread is ideal to pair with Comté, emmental, gouda & goat's milk cheese.
- Prestige 100% Arabica Coffee Tin by Maxim's de Paris: This lovely red oval shaped tin holds a golden pouch of 100% Arabica coffee.
- 32 French Specialties by Maxim's de Paris: This elegant cardboard gift box contains an assortment of four confectionery specialties, all individually wrapped, emblematic of the French tradition.
- Lavender honey by L'Abeille Occitane: Made naturally, this honey is extracted cold so that it is nutrient rich.
- Mini Toasts: Make the perfect combination for your sweet and savory spreads.
- Two Stainless Steel Spreader Knifes: Especially designed for your gourmet taste.
Freshly packed and sealed in a Le Gourmet Central signature gift box perfect for any occasion.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value (and flavor!).
Handle & Care
Our fulfillment team takes great care in packing your order so it arrives in perfect condition. We use a high-quality packaging material, including peanuts, bubble wrapping and more. During the warmer months, many of our items must ship with ice packs to ensure freshness and quality.
Orders usually take less than 48 hours to process. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details
Refunds & Exchanges
At Le Gourmet Central, we promise you to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. While we always strive to ensure our products arrive to you in perfect condition, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund needs to be made. Please refer to our Return policy