Savor the taste of authentic spreadable chorizo made from the original breed of Iberico pork, cured for 20 days using a precise method in La Alberca, Spain. The meat is generously seasoned with natural spices making this sobrasada versatile yet distinct in flavor. One of the many favorites to enjoy this spreadable sausage is on a slice of crusty bread, freshly toasted so the chorizo will melt on top.
- All Natural
- Free from Nitrates and nitrites.
- Net weight: 5oz
- Product of Spain
- Storage: refrigerated
See recipes that use Spanish Sobrasada
- What is Sobrasada made of?
Sobrasada is made from cured raw pork mixed with salt, pepper, pimenton, hot paprika and oregano. Learn more
- How do you eat Sobrasada?
Traditionally Sobrasada is eaten on bread, then topped in a variety of ways: with honey, sugar or apricot jam. However it can also be paired with meat, fish and vegetable dishes. Discover 3 recipes of sobrasada to die for!
- How long does Sobrasada last?
Once open, keep in a fresh and dry place, and consume within two weeks. If you think you may need to keep it longer, keep it in the fridge up to 6 months, but take it out 15 minutes before using to allow it to recover its properties.
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, pimenton, hot paprika and oregano.
Safe handling instructions
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
This product is perishable and requires fast shipping to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
Please note: To avoid weekend transit, orders placed after 11AM PT / 2PM ET on Tuesday with 2-Day shipping, will ship on Monday of the following week. We do not deliver perisables to PO Boxes.
- Does not qualify for free shipping