Savor the taste of authentic spreadable chorizo made from the original breed of Iberico pork, cured for 20 days using a precise method in La Alberca, Spain. The meat is generously seasoned with natural spices making this sobrasada versatile yet distinct in flavor. One of the many favorites to enjoy this spreadable sausage is on a slice of crusty bread, freshly toasted so the chorizo will melt on top.
- All Natural
- Free from Nitrates and nitrites.
- Net weight: 5oz
- Product of Spain
- Storage: refrigerated
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, pimenton, hot paprika and oregano.
Heat in the microwave for 8 seconds. Then, toast a slice of bread and, when still hot, spread this Iberico sausage on top. Simple, quick and absolutely delicious!
Safe handling instructions
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Was working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftoversimmediately or discard.
This product is perishable and requires fast shipping to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
Please note: To avoid weekend transit, orders placed after 11AM PT / 2PM ET on Tuesday with 2-Day shipping, will ship on Monday of the following week. We do not deliver perisables to PO Boxes.
- Does not qualify for free shipping