Serves 4 | 10 min
- 250g Black Truffle Tagliolini
- 120g butter.
- Beef broth just enough.
- 90g Black Truffle Sauce Parmesan cheese (as you like).
- Bring water to boiling point and salt it (we suggest to add 10g salt per each liter of water) and pour in the noodles. The cooking time is 2 minutes.
- In a pan add the broth, the Truffle Sauce, the butter and heat avoiding broth evaporation.
- Once the noodles are cooked, pour them into the pan with the prepared mixture and toss them.
- Remove from heat and stir with Parmesan cheese.