Serving: 4 people
- 2 oranges (filleted, juice retained)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. truffle acacia honey
- 5 tbsp. Spanish Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive oil
- ⅔ cup shelled walnut
- 4 cups mixed lettuce (e. g. rocket, lamb's lettuce)
- 1 ⅔ cups Rougié Duck Foie Gras (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp. truffle
- Pink salt
Dry roast the nuts in a pan, set aside and leave to
Mix together the lettuce, orange fillets and the foie gras, arrange on plates and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Garnish with the nuts and truffles and serve.
Photo Credit: Eat Smarter
At Le Gourmet Central, you can find all types of unique gourmet food including authentic Iberian cured ham from Spain, gourmet risottos, truffles specialties and so much more.