The first 100% vegan packaged paella, with a bottom made exclusively with 10 vegetables. No traces of meat or fish, only vegetables and fresh seasonal vegetables. Each pack contains vegetables, greens and the broth of a Vegan Paella for 3 servings. The elaboration is authentically handmade and with natural ingredients. The wood-fired cooking is interrupted and the broth is packaged at the right time, keeping all its nutritional properties and all the flavor.
For this recipe Rafa Margós has selected the Albufera de Riuet rice, an ideal grain for this Vegan Paella due to its great absorption capacity, which allows all the flavor of the extra contribution of water from the vegetables to be transferred to the dish.
- 100% Natural and gluten free
- Cooking time: 18 minutes in a 30-40cm (12"-15") pan.
- Servings: 2-3 people
- Use a paella pan measuring 30-35cm in diameter
- Set the flame to its maximum potential and spread the vegetables throughout the paella.
- When the broth begins to boil, add the rice and spread the rice evenly throughout the paella.
- Keep the flame on high for 10 min and remember not to stir the rice during the rest of the process.
- Taste the broth and add salt if necessary. Note: If you want to have more intense color, you should now add saffron or coloring agent.
- Lower the flame to medium for 7 min
- For the socarrat: set the flame to high for 1 min
- Let it stand for 3-5 min
- 10 min on a high flame
- 7 min on a medium flame
- 1 min on a high flame
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the type of flame and the altitude where we are preparing the paella.
Ingredients: Vegetable stock (Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, carrot, red pepper, onion, leek, cabbage, turnip, parsley, rosemary infused, dried garlic, tomato and salt), carrot, assorted mushrooms, peppers (grilled and fried), tender garlic, flat beans. All the ingredients are Spanish and km 0, mainly from the Valencian Community.
Orders usually ship in 48h. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details