- 100% Natural and Gluten Free
- Cooking time: 18 minutes in a 30-40cm (12"-15") pan.
- Servings: 2-3 people
- Paella Pan not included
Images for illustrative purposes only.
- Use a paella pan measuring 30-35cm in diameter
- Set the flame to its maximum potential and spread the cuttlefish and shrimp throughout the paella.
- When the broth begins to boil, add the rice and spread the rice evenly throughout the paella.
- Keep the flame on high for 10 min and remember not to stir the rice during the rest of the process.
- Taste the broth and add salt if necessary. Note: If you want to have more intense color, you should now add saffron or coloring agent.
- Lower the flame to medium for 7 min
- For the socarrat: set the flame to high for 1 min
- Let it stand for 3-5 min
- 10 min on a high flame
- 7 min on a medium flame
- 1 min on a high flame
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the type of flame and the altitude where we are preparing the paella.
Ingredients: Seafood stock (water, crabs, galleys, prawns, extra virgin olive oil, natural tomato, salt, paprika and garlic), cuttlefish, prawns. All the ingredients are Spanish and from km 0, mainly from the Valencian Community.
Orders usually ship in 48h. Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order, and it's calculated at checkout. For more information, view full Shipping & Handling Details